I cant believe that’s its been 1 year since I sold my house, all my furniture, 1/2 of belongings and moved 3 states away!
And what a year it has been! I cant believe how much I have done and seen in my first year here!
* Making my little house a home, a little bit at a time.
* Joining the Rocky Point Pacers walking meet up group and walking twice a week at a beautiful park on the water(so much water here!), and making some great new friends. We walk about 4 miles each day.
The Arch at Rocky Point Some of the ladies in the Rocky Point Pacers and
our mascot Lucas!
The water view at Rocky Point
* Waterfire…Visit me in the summer so you can experience it for yourself!
* Attended some really great art festivals
* Antique shopping with my cousin
* 2 fun visits from one of my sisters.
* Walking Casey to the beach when ever the sun was out!
* Checking out the local bands and listening to some great music
* Walking with neighbors in the neighborhood
* Going to Veterans events with my 93 year old uncle Norman, who served in WWII
* Visits from family and friends from home
* Visited the ER(not a highlight, more like an experience), everything is fine.
Things I have learned;
* New England weather is unpredictable
* Living near the beach is so peaceful!
* There is so much to see and do in this small state. Here is list of a lot of my experiences here so far https://www.pinterest.com/lynnealbright/my-rhode-island-experiences/
Plans for the future;
Excited for 2 sisters and niece to visit in Aug!
Excited for some friends from home who are visiting as well.
I finally took a step towards making some extra money and I am now listed on a pet sitting site. Wish me luck. I will definitely keep you posted!