I have been writing for a year now. When I look back at what I have written and what I have gone through, I think, wow, I made it through one of the hardest things in life and I think I am doing pretty well, considering.
I also sent “the letter”(posted in my previous blog). I don’t expect to hear anything back and that’s quite alright with me. It’s over and done with and I have closure. Time to move on!
I am so grateful for my family and friends who were there for me. Their support really helped me get through everything.
Writing has really helped me get everything out of my head so I don’t/didn’t dwell on things too much. I have also met some other people here who are going through or went through the same things. It’s been like a free, online support group.
So now that the divorce is final, what do I write about? I hope to keep this going as I move on to the next chapter of my life.
Things I will accomplish in 2016;
- I will make some changes around my house to make it “mine”. I already rearranged my living room but I will make some other decorating changes but first I must pick a style…not sure what I want yet..that’s a work in progress.
- I will be more successful with South Hill Designs. http://lynneslocketsandmore.southhilldesigns.com/en
- I will surround myself with positive people and live life to the fullest.
- I will travel as much as my budget will allow. That means that I need to make more $$$ so I can travel more!
- I will spend more time with family and friends.