Another year for the books.
I look back at this year and I realize how busy I was. Even though we are sadly still in this dreaded pandemic, I am surprised at how much I managed to accomplish!
The good things;
- My full time job was crazy busy this year! Lots of couples moved their wedding dates from 2020 to this year, so it was my best year, at the company, in almost 22 years!
- I had 18 over-night doggy guests, and a lot of single-day guests, some 1st timers and some repeats.
- I had another photo excepted into a juried art show,(had 1 last year too).
- I had my bathroom renovated, which I love!!
- I had my 2nd backyard art sale, which was successful. I definitely plan on having another one next year!
- I also sold some art and photography online from my 2 sites; http://www.etsy.com/shop/artbylynneellen and http://1-lynne-albright.pixels.com
- I went on a long, overdue vacation to Florida with my cousin and her friend, for a week. Note to self, don’t go to FL in June! It was way too hot, but we still have fun!
- Took a weekend trip to New Hampshire with a friend. It’s so beautiful there! It was my 2nd time in NH, and I want to go back for sure.
- I took an overdue trip to PA to see my family. It was so great to see everyone. I also managed to see a very dear friend as well.
- One of my photos was accepted into the 2022 Rhode Island calendar, I am still waiting to receive the calendar.
- Some of my photography is now on display at a local real estate office as decoration and for sale.
- I did a 2 day craft show, where I showed some new creations, as well as my painted canvases. The new art was a hit, which is making me rethink my next creative direction.
- My friend from PA came for a weekend visit, which was a lot of fun.
- Another friend from FL also came for a very short, but great visit. It had been 5 years since we saw each other last, way too long!
- Saw the Van Gogh Experience in Boston, Wow, really cool!
- I went on 4 dates in the last 12 months and I am still single. They were all nice, but no sparks. Will 2022 be my year of love?
The bad things;
Sadly, I lost 2 uncles and an aunt this year. They will all be missed greatly by me and their families. Rest in Peace Irwin, Norman and Gloria.
Also, my ex-husband passed away as well. We were married for 22 years. This news brought up many emotions. It is very sad for him and his family.
Thank you again to all who have taken the time to read my posts. I enjoy sharing my stories. Writing has brought me joy and it has also really helped me get through the bad times. Hopefully I helped someone else along the way.
I am very grateful for my family, friends, job, hobbies, and doggy clients that have helped me get through another year.
I wish everyone a happy, healthy, safe holiday season and Happy New year!
I wish you all a safe and happy holiday season and a Happy New Year!